- Stop by the Guest Services desk and have one of our representatives place a wristband on the child with your seat location on it. If you and your child become separated, all we have to do is check the location on the child's wristband and walk them back to your seat! This wonderful service is FREE and available during every event.
Lost & Found
- Items not claimed after 30 days will be disposed of or donated.
- Available on an event by event basis
- Can be checked out for use on FARGODOME grounds at no cost, with valid ID
- Three Gate City Bank ATMs are located throughout the building. One is located in the east lobby, the other two are located on the both the east and west concourses.
- The FARGODOME features numerous concession stands throughout the arena. A wide variety of food is available including hot dogs, popcorn, candy and other specialty food items. Ice cold Pepsi products are served at all concession stands, as well as, beer and wine will be offered at a variety of stands during select events. Guests are not permitted to bring any outside food or beverages into the FARGODOME. Containers including bottles, cans, thermos bottles and plastic coolers are not permitted for the safety and protection of our guests.
Family Seating Area
- Available for all spectator shows that serve alcohol except family shows. This area is an alcohol free zone.
Family Restrooms and Adult / Baby Changing Areas
- Changing counters are available in all restrooms for patron convenience.
- Adult and Infant changing areas are available for the convenience of our guests. Infant changing tables are available in most public restrooms, as well as on the mezzanine level, one floor above the East lobby. Adult changing tables can be found there as well. For privacy, we also provide a nursing area for new mothers.
- FARGODOME also offers the use of family restrooms, located on the mezzanine level, above the East lobby.
The following rules are general and can be overridden base on a specific request from the attraction or promoter:
Non-flash, still cameras of any type may be used to take pictures of sporting events or events where house lights are illuminated during a performance. Any tripod or other photography equipment may not be used or placed in any area of the building without building issued media credentials.
Concerts and other events:
Cameras with a detachable lens or lens of more than two inches are prohibited from all FARGODOME concerts. The use of flash photography is prohibited. The event promoter reserves the right to deny camera use at any time during or before the concert and to prohibit the use of any camera that is deemed unacceptable.
*Camera and audio recorders with recording capabilities
These are prohibited at any time during an event (with the exception of certain events). The FARGODOME reserves the right to examine and prohibit use of any camera that its staff deems unacceptable. Tape recorders are not allowed (with the exception of certain events) at any time at the FARGODOME. Failure to comply with the FARGODOME camera policy may result in the film or memory card being confiscated.
- Sporting events:
- The following rules are general and can be overridden base on a specific request from the attraction or promoter: