Since the FARGODOME is a public facility – your facility – it is governed by a group of your peers. The seven members of the Fargo Dome Authority are appointed by the Fargo City Commission from nominations from the City of Fargo (2), NDSU Administration (2), the Fargo Park Board (1), the Fargo School Board (1) and the Cass County Commission (1). Members’ four-year terms are served voluntarily, without compensation.
Among other things, the Fargo Dome Authority has the following powers:
- To construct, maintain, and manage the FARGODOME
- To adopt an annual budget, which shall be subject to approval of the Fargo City Commission
- To purchase and sell supplies, goods and equipment as may be necessary for the operation of the FARGODOME
- To execute such contracts and other instruments as may be necessary in the construction, maintenance and operation of the FARGODOME
- To acquire any and all property which may be necessary for the construction, maintenance and operation of the FARGODOME
- To establish rules and regulations for the rental and operation of the FARGODOME
Meetings are always open to the public. For a schedule of upcoming meetings, call the FARGODOME business office at (701) 241-9100.
David Suppes - President
Troy Goergen - Vice President
Blake Nelson - Treasurer
Nancy Jordheim - Secretary
Darrell Vanyo - Member
Ryn Pitts - Member
Michael Ellingson - Member